We are committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018) and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
We process personal data for several purposes and the means of collection, lawful basis of processing, use, disclosure, and retention periods for each purpose may differ.
Our policy is to collect only the personal data necessary for agreed purposes and we ask clients to only share personal data where it is strictly needed for those purposes. We collect personal data from our clients or from third parties acting on the instructions of the relevant client.
GDPR is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to reinforce data protection for everyone within the European Union. It defines new laws based on a set of principles that businesses which handle personal data of EU citizens must follow. The major principles of GDPR require that personal data should be:
• Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
• Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
• Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
• Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
• Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
• Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
We are constantly reviewing our processes to ensure we abide by the GDPR principles. This is not limited to, but involves new policies and procedures for the following:
• Encryption of data in rest, transit and backup
• Customer requests for rectification, portability or deletion
• Network security
• Breech notification All sensitive information, including your personal details and credit card information, is kept confidential through use of a Transport Layer Security (TLS). This means that information can only be exchanged between you, our PCI DSS compliant payment provider and Attraction World Limited.